Wow things have been hectic here. Thanks to everyone for their feedback and to those who sent in error reports. It is really helping us to make this product even better. So thank you!
Version 1.0.1 has been released adding stability and a few enhancements, including better error reporting so we can iron out any issues you may have. A full list of all of the fixes and enhancements can be found at the end of this post. But now…
What’s coming up? Exporting.
We understand that some people still need to export documentation for clients and websites etc. So we are now hard at work implementing exporting. But we would really like to here what it is you think lacks on other documenters or that you would like to see or not see in ours. We haven’t been at it long but we got too excited and wanted you to see some of the first glimpse from exporting websites.
Version 1.0.1 of Live Documenter
You can download your copy straight away.
Download your FREE* copy.
We hate spam too, and will not pass on your email address.
* free for non commercial use.
Version 1.0.1 changes
- Exception thrown when viewing projects using Microsoft Code Contracts
- Exception thrown in dutch locales (overlocalisation issue .NET WPF)
- Bug in back/forward navigation would occasionally lose your place
- Exception thrown attempting to load some unmanaged libraries
- Exception thrown when reading in some solutions (different version issue)
- Cannot close or cancel the error report dialogue
- Error after sending error report issue
- Preference dialogue disappears behind main window
- Entry is not reselected after projects have been built (automatic updating)
- Added basic tracing output for better support
- Open/Close menu options being greyed out after loading a unmanaged library
- Overloaded methods were not linked properly in the document
- Other minor tweaks and fixes